Main / Business / Apple iphone 4s photos to computer

Apple iphone 4s photos to computer

Apple iphone 4s photos to computer

Name: Apple iphone 4s photos to computer

File size: 263mb

Language: English

Rating: 6/10



5 days ago You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using Windows Photos app: Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. Import Pictures and Video to Personal Computer If you can't transfer pictures from iPhone to computer, you might can use this method to help. 28 Oct - 42 sec - Uploaded by sjsharksipodtouch This video shows you how to transfer the videos and photos from your iPhone 4S to your.

28 Jun - 1 min - Uploaded by sjsharksipodtouch This video will show you how to transfer your iPhone 4 HD p Videos and Pictures to your. 5 days ago Step 1: Download the latest version of iTunes on your computer, and this will helps your computer recognize your iPhone. And then connect your iPhone to computer with its USB cable. Step 2: Run Photos App on your PC, and then click Import button at top right corner. Does anyone know if it's possible to move photos in bulk from iPhone 4s to a computer and how? A google search has shown some ways (and.

Step 1: Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled for both devices. Step 2: On your MacOS computer, open a Finder window and in the left-hand navigation bar, click on the AirDrop label (it should be at the very top, as shown below). Step 3: On your iPhone, go to the Photos app and select the photo(s) you want to transfer. This wikiHow teaches you how to move photos from your iPhone onto a Windows or Mac computer. You can do this by using your respective computer's built-in. If you're looking to transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer, you have lots of options. The classic way of getting your pictures off your iPhone is to use. Plug in your iPhone or iPad with your Lightning to USB or.